Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Our First Steps!

Yes, that's right...Mason took his first steps today.  I was off today and dropped him off at Mrs. Pat's today for a couple of hours.  When I came back in they were waiting for me to walk in the door because they were so excited to tell me he had walked!  He took three steps from one toy to another!  We got him to show me there and he took four steps walking to me before falling down.  He has done it a couple of times since we have been home this afternoon!  We are on our way to walking!


We were 11 months yesterday!  Next month we will be talking about his first party...just doesn't seem right! 


Well we are headed to Oxford tomorrow for the Ole Miss game.  We haven't decided if Mason is going since it is going to be pretty hot and sunny.  I have a jersey and an outfit that he will wear either way!  I will post pictures later.

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Hope y'all had a good time at the game, this year our season tickets are going to waste because of Will's football games, but we are planning to make one soon! I'm sure Mason enjoys going, our boys love it! The fact that we lost is a bummer!!!

    Go Mason, great job on walking, before you know it he will be running!!

    ReplyDelete