Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast...

Mason is growing up way too fast these days!  We are getting much, much better with the sippy cup (he is really good with the cup that has a straw).  I think this picture with his cup makes him look like a little toddler.  =(


It was even sadder when he ate ALL of his dinner last night.  It was the first time for us to try this particular type of food (pretty much just an expensive Chef Boyardee), and John and I both said he probably wouldn't be able to finish it all...


All gone!!!!  He loved it. 

He gets very bored these days with regular baby food, so I guess we are onto big boy foods only now.  He so far has been pretty fond of everything we have given him!



We absolutely LOVE our brush.  Always have.  He recently has put two and two together and realized it is for brushing his hair.  Now he usually is holding it backwards but still...pretty smart little guy.  This will entertain him for a while these days. =)


He also loves bath time.  He is splashing much bigger now...I certainly cannot have my work clothes on if we do this in the mornings.  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment