I just had several pictures to post.
These are from our trip to New Orleans. I didn't really take many pictures though. =(
(some are stolen from Mrs. Terry's facebook page!!!)
just us the first night! so much fun! and yes, we auto set the camera to take this picture =)
Beneighs from Cafe Du Monde Saturday morning...at 6:30 am (of course we still wake up that early even in New Orleans!!)
The square/river downtown after breakfast. So pretty.
John and I eating lunch at Desire on Bourbon Saturday afternoon. Yum!
***John's eyes always half shut with this camera!***
Ben, John, me, Mr. Sandy, and Melissa at lunch
John, me, Mrs. Terry, Melissa, and Ben at Razzoo on Bourbon!
Razoo's
The Superdome!!! So apparently Tulane has NO fans...I mean none! But Ole Miss brought a ton!!! It was almost like a home game!
We snuck down to Ben and Melissa's front row seats!
So close to the field!
Jenna and I after the game at The Beach on Bourbon...she will kill me for putting this up here if she happens to see it!!!
Bourbon late night. So many Ole Miss people!
*****************************
On to the Little Man!!!
Here is the big boy before his surgery...
And here he is after!
Barbara and Dan, who work with my mom, got Mason the cutest stuffed animal!!! Its is Eeyore and he LOVES it! He had it at the hospital and he is still dragging it around with him.
Here he is drinking out of a big boy cup.
I never posted a picture of Mason's new shoes. He did pretty well with them on too! Not to mention how cute he looks in them! =)
Mason did very well today at daycare. They actually said, "We thought he wouldn't scream so loud since he should be able to hear better, but he yelled just as loud!" haha He is always just screaming for absolutely no reason. What a crazy kid!





Great pictures! We almost went to that game this weekend, I bet it was fun! So glad Mason is doing better from his tubes, I know that can be scary... he's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We did have a great time! Do yall go to any games in Oxford ever??? Im glad the surgery is over, but I know it will help him sooooo much!
ReplyDelete