Well over a week ago Mason turned 14 months...
I completely forgot to post about it! Oops. Ashley asked me yesterday where the post was, and until then I had not once thought about it!!!
Anyways, here are some estimated stats: (we will get new ones at 15 month)
Weight: I honestly have no idea?? Maybe 23 lbs???
Height: Last time he was in 75%
*we are RUNNING now and we run EVERYWHERE, we have to shut most of the doors to the other rooms. if we turn our heads for one minute, we lose him!
*NO MORE BOTTLES!!! i cannot tell you how happy I am to know I do not have to wash bottles every night! =)
*we are really working on talking. he knows where eyes and nose are, can say Ho, Ho, Ho, and just the other everyday things. you can see his little lips working so hard trying to mimic what we say.
*he does NOT take "no" for an answer, he also laughs when we say "no". we are working on this.
*he is getting sweeter by the day. he loves giving hugs.
*this child LOVES to have his back scratched. he will stop dead in his tracks for you to scratch it.
We are so blessed to have such an awesome, sweet little boy. He is getting so big too fast! I never knew we could love someone so much or someone so little could bring so much joy into our house! We are certainly blessed this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment