Our Christmas tree is up! We got a new one this year from Target on Black Friday for $30!!! It is only 6ft tall and soooo worth it! We have yet to experience a pre-lit tree, and it is everything everyone talks about. Our old tree was also much bigger. This tree popped right up ready for ornaments, no furniture had to be moved, has room for presents under (with the help of a wooden box my dad made), and taller for Mason's sake!
We thought Mason wouldn't be so tempted with the tree lifted up but I'm not too sure it made a difference. Everyday it is the same battle...he takes off the ornaments. Without. Fail.
He especially loves the red and gold shiny balls. (shatterproof)
And I love this ornament which is why it is much higher!!!!!
Another battle are the stockings. I really feel like this isn't his fault because we have no fireplace with mantle; therefore, he is right at eye level with the stockings on our TV stand. I decided not to put the garland up here this year also.
Here is his stocking this year. After Christmas I am going to order us all new matching stockings but until then...
He loves looking at the lights change.
Presents!
We went to see Santa at Saddle Creek. They have all kinds of fun stuff. They make balloons, candy, fake snow is blowing, and Santa is there.
It was sooooo cold!!! Honestly, the "fake" snow made it seem like a blizzard. We got Mason out of the stroller but as soon as he spotted Santa, he started screaming! It was so sad!
His little lip is out! =(
We might still take him to an indoor mall where it isn't so cold.
And here he is after...
he got a candy cane balloon at the mall and John kept putting static in his hair. Mason thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment