Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Randoms...

We have been getting into everything these days!  Who doesn't love pretending the remote control isn't a phone?!?!



Little dare devil we have on our hands.  John was taking out the trash and before we could put the lid back on the can...someone just hopped on!


This is a terrible picture of the little guy but here he is jumping on his Tow-Mater!

He wants to be just like his daddy when he grows up, so why not start by wearing his hat???  =)  I love this picture because he is looking at John with that huge grin on his face. 



We went to Mr. Charlie and Mrs. Linda's house for a Christmas party this past Saturday night.  We had such a good time!  I was a little worried about Mason just because he is usually in bed by 7:00pm but he did so well!!!  ( as well as Brinkley)   They had sooo much fun just playing all night.  I didn't get a good picture of him in his cute little outfit.  


With Cici and Gami.


I love this because they are looking up to the grandmothers.  


She was singing "Row Row Row Your Boat".


It is soooo cold here lately.  They even say we could have freezing rain (although I'm sure not) tomorrow.  We have just been staying bundled up and getting ready for Christmas!  Not too far away! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment