We started off Christmas Eve morning watching cartoons after eating breakfast casserole. We all just kind of relaxed and it was nice.
Emma wanting to get on the couch and sleep.
Later that day we went to John's parents house.
Anxiously awaiting time to open presents!
"Can I please open it?!?!"
Reese's present was taller then she was!
Mason's new sock monkey hat from Reese!
My very own bbq grill!!! Thanks Reese
presents, presents, presents
getting the hang of unwrapping them
Great-Grandpa James and Mason with his fun new firetruck
Mason was loving Reese's Dora dollhouse she got.
So, Reese wanted to do a forward roll, then I told her I would do one too...somehow Great-Grandma Reba and Grandma Judy did one too?!?! Here is Grandma Reba showing off her tricks!
Reese showed us her flip too.
Mason got a toooooon of clothes!!! I had finally put them in some boxes so it would be easy to take home, and the little guy started taking them allllllll back out!
Robert has creepy eyes in this picture. =)
Fun Christmas Eve!
I will soon get the other pictures posted. We took lots and lots of pictures this weekend!!!! (and we have one more Christmas tomorrow!!) Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment