Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas #2 (Part 2)

Told ya we were busy this Christmas...



After lunch at my parents' house, off we went to The McGriff's to visit and exchange gifts.  This has become an annual event.  After we are done with our Christmas and they are done with theirs, we head on over to visit.  (and of course nibble on more food)

Playing together.

Brinkley had just woken up from a nap.

Helping unwrap gifts.

Playing with the cozy coup.

This is the only picture I got of all four of us...it is terrible! haha  But I'm pretty sure Ashley got some good pictures.  

Ashley, Rachel, and me

She is preggers!! So excited.  I can't believe all of our kids will be so close together in age!

All the girls.  

Us with our sweet babies.


We always have such a good time just sitting around and talking.  There's nothing better!  Mason did very well considering he did not have his afternoon nap!  Turns out that was the theme of the weekend for him! =)  


No comments:

Post a Comment