I bought the extra space so I could upload pictures onto the blog. Obviously, I am not the best writer so without pictures...there really is nothing!
Mason really enjoyed the weather last weekend so this is what he is ready for...
Grilling out on sunny days!
There are two days this week that they are threatening with snow (and Wed. looks like it might be quite a bit) so Mason is not happy about this!
Dirty little face.
Playing with Daddy.
He thought he was hiding.
And these days, with these teeth...all things lead to biting!
Yesterday, we went to Covington to play with Reese. We had so much fun! Im pretty sure Reese and Mason are still recovering.
Tonight we are going to the Salentine's to watch the Super Bowl. They are from Green Bay so you can imagine how big of Packer fans they are! I guess we will be cheering, "Go, Pack, Go!"
I love all the pictures you post Crissy! Mason is too cute (and I LOVE his little "M" shirt with the turkey).
ReplyDelete