Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday and 16 Months

Wednesday was my mom's birthday and Mason yelled at me for not writing a post so here it is...


Happy Birthday to the BEST Gami in the World!!!  

We actually celebrated this past Sunday at our house by grilling out hamburgers, hot dogs, and of
course birthday cake.  We had a great afternoon! We were also all able to stop by their house on her actual birthday with gifts.  We got my mom Just Dance 2 for her Wii so hopefully next time I see her...she will be able to bust a move.  =)



I am honestly the worst cake decorator EVER!  I know this.  But it is the thought that counts right??  And of course the taste.  


*****************


Mason also turned 16 months old on the sixteenth!  Crazy!  He was just so pumped about it too.  =)

Of course, I'm not sure of the exact sizes but I really don't think he has changed too much since his last visit so here we go...

Weight:  probably around 22 lbs?  (10%)
Height: 31.5 inches (75%)

He eats so well and so much it seems!  I guess he just burns it all off running around like a mad man!  He really is a happy guy, just a little grumpy when he is tired.  We love him more and more each day.  It really is crazy seeing how much he grows and learns everyday.  John's Grandma Reba was over the other day and said, "I think you can teach a baby this age anything you want."  I really think that is dead on.  





No comments:

Post a Comment