I had to work Saturday morning, but John and Mason got to have some quality time together.
Once Mason woke up from his nap, we decided to go to the zoo. We didn't get there until 3:45 and you have to be out of there by 5:00 but turns out it was perfect because it wasn't crowded AT ALL! Here are some fun pictures...
Looking at the big tigers.
The sun must have been in his eyes here. He looks like a goober. =)
*****************
John and I woke up on our own Sunday morning. Mason usually wakes us up and is our alarm clock. When he finally woke up at 8:00, we realized why he was so exhausted. He had thrown up all in his crib (like everywhere) during the night and we had no idea. We felt soooo bad! But boy did that room stink! He got the stomach bug and he really has just felt terrible. It makes you so sad to see him like that. He hasn't let go of us for two days now.
John stayed home with him today while I went to work. We think he will be able to go back tomorrow.
Here is our little man sick.
(this is from my phone but you can tell he feels terrible)
I had to give Mason a bath Sunday morning when he woke up. At this point we weren't sure if he had a bug or what. He really seemed to be in an okay mood and I snapped some pictures of him in the tub. Turns out he was leaving me a nice gift in the bath water. It looks like he is grunting in some of these pictures too now that I look back on them.
****************
Well this is very random but I just found these pictures on my small camera when I uploaded other pictures. About a month ago, John had to go into work one Saturday morning to move into a real office with a desk and all! He needed our help so I snapped a few pictures.
Mason looks so happy in this picture and I love love love it!
Well I hope we can get that smile back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment