Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Super Bowl Party and More!

I never posted any pictures from the awesome Super Bowl party last weekend.  Our good friend Ben is from Green Bay but moved here when he was younger so obviously they are Packer fans.  His parents always have THE BEST parties and as soon as we realized The Packers were in, we knew that is where we would be watching the Super Bowl.  Here are some pictures from my phone...





Wearing his gold polo and once we got there he got some green beads.  

They always have the huge blow up Packers when a game is on...I'm telling you, they are huge fans.     (Mason was a little scared here)

Will and a cheese head crown. (I think)

All of us minus Catey. (whom just recently got engaged to Will).  She was still at work when we took this picture.  

Here is Melissa with the cheese head on.  Every time The Packers scored, they would play the song "I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drums all day" on the IPod.  They play it at the games in Green Bay.  They also had a recorded "Go, Pack, Go" cheer. 


And finally, here is the cut the cheese sound thing.  You can imagine the sound it makes!  Hilarious!  



It was definitely a true Super Bowl party because everyone there for the most part was a huge fan of one of the teams playing.  It was the first time in a while I actually watched the game.  We had a GREAT time!  Mason stayed until they scored the second touchdown.  He got sooooo excited when everyone started yelling and he started screaming and clapping his hands.   My mom was nice enough to come and pick him up so he could go on to bed at his regular bedtime. 



**************************


We haven't been up to much lately.  Just hanging out at home.


Mason loves when you give him grapes or anything like that in a little bowl.  (I actually learned this at Robert and Becca's house last weekend when she gave Reese and Mason some blueberries)  It has been a great way for him to just SIT DOWN for one second.    Here he is in his unfinished rocking chair....I really need to find time to finish it because he loves it. (please excuse his hair here)

Sometimes he eats them in his Cozy Coup also.  


But this is what happens....
  All that static!  Oh well.  At least he is just sitting there instead of running around like a crazy man.  Now if we could only get him to stop climbing out of the Cozy Coup in the most odd ways!!  But that is a whole other post!


No comments:

Post a Comment