Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mr. Mason wants to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!  

 Here he is in his Love Machine shirt done by Izzy B Designs.  It is my weakness and every time she puts more items up on facebook...I splurge.   (wait for his cute Easter one!)


 He really wanted to wear his sock monkey hat too.  And what do ya know...he LOVES brushing his little teeth.   Such a proud Momma. 

 John got Mason a balloon and me some flowers today.  He loves balloons too.  He always tries to bite it though???

 So cute.



 This past Saturday, John and I grilled steaks late in the afternoon and then went to the movies.  I cannot remember the last time we went but we had a great time!  We saw Just Go With It.  Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler are the main characters.  It really was soooo good and would definitely recommend it to anyone!  John loved it too.  The only problem was, the movie was over at 9:00!!  Ha.  We didn't know what in the world to do so we decided to hit up Gibson's Donuts.  After that it was only 9:05 so we resorted to grocery shopping!  What can you say...we are getting old.  


 Tonight I just decided to cook a new dish, Cajun Chicken Pasta by Pioneer Woman.  Let me tell you, it was delicious!!!  Anything I have ever made from her has been very good.  This particular recipe is a tad spicy though if you are not into that.  Here is the link here:  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/cajun-chicken-pasta/

 ***this was made by yours truly  =)***












1 comment:

  1. Your pasta looks amazing Crissy! As usual, Mason is too dang cute in his love machine shirt (and adorable sock monkey hat)!

    I'm glad to hear that y'all had such a great Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete