Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

2 Months

We had Brody's 2 month appointment today. He turned 2 months this past Friday. To say he did not enjoy the shots is an understatement. It was so sad.


Here he is in the waiting room. So peaceful.




This was after his weight check. The little guy is on the plump side. :)



Weight: 13lbs and 12oz - 90th percentile
Length: 24 inches - 90th percentile
Head : can't remember number but it was 75 percentile

The doctor said he was very healthy. He also slept from 9pm - 5:30am last night. Hopefully the good sleep will continue, especially with working now!






Here is a picture of both boys Just for comparison, Mason's stats at 2 months were:

Weight: 12 lbs and 7oz
Length: 23 inches

I honestly think they are going to look alike, but who knows! Brody reminds me of Mason a lot with his expressions.


Here is Brody's two month picture. I love how I can compare these pictures each month. You can really see where he packed on those lbs!






1 comment: