Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bunch of randoms

It has been crazy around here! And being crazy will do this to your hair when you sleep so hard!







Last week, my bunko group had our Christmas party. We usually go to dinner and exchange gifts but this year we decided on a paint party and we exchanged our paintings.


Getting ready!! Notice Mrs. Barbara already concentrating so hard on hers. :)



Mrs. Connie and Mrs. Peggy



Tami, Lisa, and me! I have been wanting to do one of these so bad!



And here's mine completed...I drew my mom's name so it's hanging in her house. :)



And here is Angie who drew me this blue Ole Miss snowman. I love him.



The whole group with our own paintings...



And now with the ones we received!!!



It is so much fun! Even if you have no artistic ability, it will turn out great. It does take a few hours though.



This time of year we get wayyyy too much junk food in our office from all the specialists we refer out to and patients. Here is a gigantic box of chocolates. There is so much food in our break room to feed an entire group of sweet lovers.




And here is this cute little boy in his Santa jammies.



Love that we have gotten so many Christmas cards and my pinterest idea worked great!!





Leroy really is a blessing in the mornings that I almost wish he would be around all year! Mason gets up in the best moods looking for him! Mornings are just much easier with a happy 3 year than a grumpy one.

He was playing Angry Birds on the iPad.



Here he was riding Tow-Mater.




And this morning he was playing with marshmallows in his very own hot chocolate mug. Apparently Mason has never had marshmellows before. Should've thought about that because I saw him stuff at least six in his mouth before I could stop him. Who knows how many he actually ate.






When I picked Mason up from school, Ms. Williams had put new Christmas decorations up. She took these pictures of the kids sleeping with Santa hats on and wrote "while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads". I thought it was so sweet.





Tonight Mason and I met Aiden, one of his friends from Pat's house, and his mom at Chickfila for kids night. I didn't know they had these things once a month! Free kids meals for the ones that eat in and tonight they had free face painting and a fun Christmas tree ice cream cone decorating station. Not to mention the playground! :)


Mason and Aiden both got elf faces. Mason said he was Leroy.



He even had glasses.



The cow was there. Mason gave him a high five.






We had a fun-filled weekend last weekend that I still need to post about. Maybe tomorrow! But I keep forgetting to post my new favorite picture of the boys. Mason asked me to take a picture of them. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment