Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Browers

I haven't posted our family pictures yet because they were in our Christmas card. I think they turned out pretty good considering it was so windy and difficult getting both kids to look at the camera, not to mention John and me. Here are our favorites.















And here are the cards. We used MPix this year and I love them! I also ordered our prints from there and they are perfect! The quality is great and I would recommend them for anyone trying to print out professional pictures. It is just a picture of the card though, they didn't send a digital file.


The Front



The Back




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're pictures turned out wonderful Crissy! What a beautiful family! I like your Christmas cards too - very classy. I've never heard of MPix. I'll have to check them out!
    Merry Christmas.
    The Jansson Family :)

    ReplyDelete