Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4 months and More

Brody was 4 months old this past Thursday. I don't take him to the doctor until this coming Thursday so I'm not sure at all how much he weighs or how long he is. All I know is he is very happy so imagine we have gotten bigger. :)




Here is a picture comparing both boys. I think you could say they look alike here...




I was going to write (or I did write and just deleted it) that Brody was almost rolling over but not yet. He does great with tummy time and he can almost get all the way flipped from him back to his tummy. But as I was writing this post, the kid decided to roll over. It was from his back to his tummy. So, there's that! He also grabs at everything, but it takes a lot of concentration!







His hair is just crazy. We have bald spots everywhere and then long patches. Maybe one day it will all come together...just not any time soon!




He hasn't quite figured out Emma. He is very interested. Here is was last night just yelling at her.



I've also tried rice cereal the last couple of days. He doesn't mind it but I'm sure he would prefer the oatmeal like Mason did. Mrs. Pat will start doing it at her house too and then we will get much better at it.



He sleeps pretty good. Goes to sleep around 7 or 8 and lately hasnt been waking up until 6-6:30. Can't believe I got two kids that actually sleep.


His big brother has really taken interest in him lately. Mason wants to hold him, help him when he cries, and feed him. He told me he is ready for him to get real big so he can play with him. I certainly don't want to wish Brody's little life away, but I can't wait until they can play together...but I'm sure fighting will go right along with that too.


It is time to box up the bassinet forever even though it is so convenient on the weekends. We can just lay Brody in there for a minute or two or change him. But it is definitely not for playing with all 500 of your cars.





Mason had his first book fair at school last week. We let him pick out two books and one for his teacher. He was pretty excited to find the perfect book. Of course it was filled with car stickers and cut out cars and wheels to put on them. How appropriate. Of course his daddy was with him when he picked it out.





A patient at work brought this angry birds paper mask. I brought it home and he immediately put it on. I thought it was a little creepy.





We had a girls night and celebrated my friend Lyndsey's birthday Saturday. She picked the Stumbling Santa Pub Crawl. It was so much fun. I was totally underdressed because I was not in a Santa suit. No lie, there were about 1,000 Santas walking down Beale. It was great.









And finally, we got to go see the babies last weekend!!! I couldn't wait to see them again. It is pretty unbelievable that Brody isn't even 4 months older than them but he is soooo huge next to them!!! Babies just grow so much during that time. His head is seriously bigger than theirs put together. :)

Unfortunately, I can't remember which baby this is. I'm a horrible aunt. I can assure you it is either Anderson or Griffin though.



The guys played golf and left Becca and I with five kids. :) We all survived though. Beccas mom and sister (and their arms to hold babies) also came over so it was a ton of fun. Mason, Reese, and Cabe all played outside since it was so warm. I think Mason had the time of his life. He talked about Cabe and Reese the entire way home instead of sleeping. It is just so crazy going from us all having two kids to five...let the fun times begin. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment