John and I have both been off since Friday and we don't have to go back until Wednesday! We had to rake leaves, wrap presents, and finish up shopping but once those fun chores were done...we all needed to get out of this house!!
Yesterday we decided to have a fun day. We made Christmas pancakes, ornaments, and went to the Enchanted Forest. I haven't been since I was a kid so I was kind of excited. It isn't as "enchanted" as I thought when I was little but Mason loved it.
These didn't turn out as pretty as they are here but they did taste good. :)
We already made Brody an ornament so it was Masons turn. He loves doing things like this because they do them at school everyday. We used his thumbprint for all the reindeers.
At the Enchanted Forest. He was a tad frightened by the creepy bears that moved around.
Mason LOVED the trains.
Brody didn't mind riding around in the stroller either.
The big finale was Santa of course, and Mason had been talking about seeing him all morning long. He was pretty pumped. Walked right up to him and told him he wanted an Angry Birds Puzzle.
And here's our picture. I love it. Brody would smile so bug but as soon as the photographer ran back to take the picture, he would put this face back on.
Last night we put on our Christmas pjs and did nothing.
And an update on Leroy. He has been busy.
The dinosaurs held him hostage.
In Brody's carseat.
And coloring in Mason's Christmas coloring book.
We have a busy but fun day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment