Trips to Target these days are just not what they used to be. About a week ago I had to run there after work. John watched the kids and I took my time. I love shopping in Target, especially by myself. I checked out the clothes and went in the dressing room to try something on. I looked in the mirror and just laughed.
I had stickers all over me. Mason loves stickers and loves putting them on anyone. I'm sure no one even noticed...maybe.
Then tonight I needed to run to the store to pick up brownie mix. I'm supposed to bring brownies to our Christmas bunco party tomorrow. I decided on Target instead of the grocery store because I would have both boys and could bribe Mason. If he was good, he got to pick out any stickers he wanted. I haven't gone to too many places with both boys, but every time is a challenge with where you put your groceries. I decided I should take a picture.
I mean you have no more room after both kids are in there! Mason can only hold so many things! It's crazy!
Here are the boys in their Christmas pjs.
I've also been trying to make some homemade ornaments. It has taken a few mishaps but I think they are finally coming along. Poor Brody...
But it turned out okay. He is definitely ticklish.
And I also made one for Mason's teacher to go in her bag of goodies for Christmas. One side has a school with CTK and the other her name. (I had seen this on Facebook and copied the idea...I'm not that creative)
I also bought a gingerbread house kit. Turns out it is a kit of 4 small houses instead of one big one but oh well. Mason really wasn't too interested in building them. He just wanted to eat all the candy. They had to sit and let the icing harden before decorating so Mason was already asleep when they were ready.
But Leroy got to work and knocked out one of the houses tonight! He just wanted to show Mason what a finished one looked like! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment