Monday morning, I knew I didn't have an eight o'clock patient, so Mason and I had a breakfast date at Gibson's before school. He was pretty excited to say the least. I'm sure his teacher was just thrilled to have a little boy high on sugar early on a Monday morning.
It has been so nice outside, so we have been getting out a lot in the afternoon. Mason working on his baseball skills. He says he is the best at hitting it soooooo far.
Brody just played at the water table the entire time.
They celebrated the Fourth of July today at Mason's school. They had a parade and a party. He was so proud of their class' poster that he wanted me to take his picture with it.
Well tonight we had to take the boys to my parents' house because our flight to Mexico is so early in the morning. We have never left Mason this long, and of course not Brody. I was pretty sad when we said our goodbyes, but Mason didn't think twice about it. At least I know he is having a good time!
We also had to take Emma to John's parents' house. Mason wanted her to sit in his lap on the way, so I put her there for a couple of minutes. He thought it was hilarious, but she was scared out of her mind I think. I ended up picking her right back up, but this pictures is pretty funny.
We sure are going to miss these sweet little boys so much!
Happy Fourth of July!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment