Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back to the Routine

We are finally back to our normal everyday life.  It takes a while to get caught up after vacation!!  We have done a lot of just hanging out.  I think these boys were happy to see their Daddy.  



We are back to chowing down on any and every food.  


And practicing our walking skills. 


And destroying his brother's room in .2 seconds, taking over his sword, and enjoying it.  


Friday night we watched a movie and ate some ice cream.


We had a birthday party to go to Saturday morning for our friends Leighton and Johnny.  Leighton turned 2 and Johnny turned 1.  Someone was happy about cake and ice cream.

Brody and Maggie playing together.  (Brody has on Mickey Mouse ears)


Mason enjoyed all the different toys.  He was especially into this trampoline.   (hint hint Mickey Mouse)


More playing.


The cutest decorations and food. 




Leighton needed a fork to eat her cake properly, but Johnny devoured the whole thing using his hands. I think it's safe to say he likes cake.  


We had dinner and Mom and Dad's Saturday night.  After we ate, we headed across the street to sit outside.  Someone was happy to have his own chair to sit in like his brother.  


Mason is a pro at sitting outside now. 

Getting so big. 


We went back in to have dessert.  John requested banana pudding and Brody LOVED it.  Dad would give him a bite and he would scream until he gave him another.  He was not a happy camper when it was gone. 


Everyone was enjoying their dessert while I couldn't eat a bite of it because my stomach was still messed up from Mexico. 


Sunday, I had to help John move into his new office at work before I went to a baby shower.  He has a view of the golf course now.  I'm sure he won't get a bit of work done during the tournament next year. 



And Mason entertained himself while we were at John's office.  This kid has to jump in the water every time.  He will not just slide. 


But I think everyone is back to normal now.  Here are the boys not sharing.  Ha.  Both were a little angry here. 


But that's the good thing about brothers...the next second they are playing with each other again.  


"Wait Mason, why aren't you pushing me now?!  It's your turn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment