*Picture Overload Warning*
John and I went to this pier a little further down the beach one morning.
It rained for a few minutes here and there this day, so it was pretty cloudy. John and I were happy.
This is the pretty hallway where our room was off of.
Group pic in the lobby before dinner.
The pool at night.
This was their "sensual" cirque show. It was a little riskee. Ha
On our last day, we decided to go zip-lining. John and I had never been before, but Ben and Melissa did on their honeymoon and loved it. We ended up having a great time!
And Melissa and I held some parrots.
After zip-lining, they brought us to a cenote which is a natural, deep sinkhole that fills with natural water. It was beautiful. We swung off the line there into the water.
There I go.
Love John's faces in all of these. =)
There was a rope in the middle where you could sit on or hold on to. It was really deep, even near the edges. You couldn't touch the bottom.
We got a picture with the main tour guide. He was pretty funny.
Our last night there, we got an elephant on our bed.
Last bit of pool time.
They also had movie showings every night at about 7.
We had reservations for hibachi the last night and had been looking forward to it all week.
We ended up having such a great time because we met the other two couples at our table. One couple was from London and the other from Ireland. They were all so nice and we sat and talked forever. They actually had to ask us to leave because they had other reservations. We all headed to the lobby bar and met up with two other couples that had already been hanging out with them during the week.
Stinks it wasn't until the last night until we met them, but we still had a great time!
All the girls. From left to right was girl from Brooklyn, Ireland, New Jersey, (Melissa and I), and London. It is so interesting to meet so many people from different parts of the world.
And this was the morning we were leaving. So sad to leave but so ready to get back to the boys. It was also nice the resort had free calls to the US and also free Wifi. We were able to call home everyday and also send iMessages.
Obviously we had a wonderful trip and we are so thankful we were able to go. We would have NEVER been able to do something like this without our awesome parents and we are sooooo thankful for them! The boys survived without us. Brody was very excited to see us, but I'm still not so sure about Mason. He was really enjoying being pampered.

















Crissy these pictures are awesome and I'm so happy y'all were able to get away! Do you mind telling me where y'all stayed? We are planning a 10 yr anniversary trip for next year and I would like to throw this in the mix of ideas. :)
ReplyDeleteWe stayed at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun (although it was in Playa Del Carmen). We actually booked it through cheapcarribean.com and got a really good deal!
ReplyDelete