Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lots of Randoms

This post is about a whole lotta nothing...but I need to get these random pictures on this blog! 


The other night I had a helper looking at refrigerators.  He didn't have much of an opinion though.  


This picture is deceiving.  The boys were having the time of their lives in the tub, so I made John hand me my phone to snap a picture.  They were laughing so hard while splashing each other.  Well apparently I had already started to drain the water and someone got pretty upset that he couldn't splash as well.  And he was mad.  


Mason's classroom for the second half of summer camp in a Jungle theme.  The front door has all their little faces with a crown they made over it.  It says Kings of the Jungle.  I thought his was hysterical.  


Mason's school had two days of teacher conferences and were closed those days last week.  He got to stay with Grandpa and had a blast.  One day, Grace and Carlo were there too and they all went to the splash park.  But you can tell, they were all worn out!


We should sign up for Grandpa daycare more often! 
These guys would be happy.  =)





 Friday, Mason's school had another Build A Bear day.  Last time he picked out a hideous dinosaur.  Well I was pulling up from work right as John was getting the boys out of his car when out pops Mason...holding ANOTHER ugly green and orange dinosaur.  

Meet Bruce the Astronaut.

He loves him, but seriously?  I know they have other stuffed animals besides this dinosaur.  


Rex the Race car Driver on the left and Bruce the Astronaut on the right.  

Mason said they were cousins so I guess it only makes since they live in the same house.  


Friday night was another Memphis Pizza Cafe night. 


 Saturday morning we were a little bored so I put these mustaches on them.  Brody's made him sneeze every single time.  Ha.  


 Random picture from the weekend before.  


Saturday, it was taking everything in the world to get Brody to calm down and take a nap.  Sometimes he just screams bloody murder in there.  I was going to let him scream for 15 min. to see if he calmed down. About 5 minutes into it, he got quiet and then I heard a little voice talking...

Mason was in there telling him it would be okay.  He also tossed in several stuffed animals into his crib.   You can imagine the anger Brody had when Mason walked back out.  No nap that day!


John and Mason were break dancing Saturday night.  I have a video but am not allowed to put it on here...


I cut Brody's hair this weekend.  I looks much better.  I didn't mess with the curls in the back, just out of his eyes.  He looks like a big boy.  


Yesterday morning, I had to move my car so John could leave for work.  I was about to get Mason dressed so I told him to go take off his clothes.  I walked back in and he was just chilling at the door naked.  

At least he did what I asked.  =)


I did end up dressing him before school.  He sure loves a good smile...  






No comments:

Post a Comment