A couple of weeks ago John's company had their National Sales Meeting in West Palm Beach. They made a sign for John and everyone took a picture with it. It was super nice.
Like his Momma, Brody has been really enjoying all this food. I mean check him out eating the chicken tettrazzini Jenna made...
He approved. (as well as Emma)
Along with some Muddy's cupcakes. Who could resist?!
Robert and Becca brought over BBQ from Corky's...like a lot of it. Ribs, all kinds of sides, kids' meals. Here is another one of those meals where Mason surprises me. He chose ribs and baked beans. My kinda guy.
Friday, Mason's class at CTK sent us home with dinner. Another family in his class just had a baby sister, so they were sent home with food as well. We had bread, salad, poppyseed chicken, potatoes, and key lime pie. The meal was great and it was so nice. Good thing we love key lime pies. =)
This little fella was beyond excited. Every single bite of food he had to ask which one of his friends made it (even though I had already told him). Every time I named someone he would say, "well this is the best _______ ever". He ate every bit of his food. Maybe I should start saying his friends made our dinner every night.
Brody has been a pill lately. I always thought he would be the calm child...but boy was I wrong. He is loud and wild. He can cut his eyes at you so fast all you can do is laugh.
I left him in the kitchen eating lunch this weekend. I came back a few seconds later and he was standing up, had grabbed a banana, and squeezed it into his mouth. What a rascal.
But he does like to snuggle after naps.
But then it was time for war.
John texted me Friday while I was at work saying his hair was falling out everywhere. I guess when it happens, it happens. Saturday morning he had some bald patches and continued to lose hair so we decided it was time to shave it.
Obviously, it isn't what he wanted but he did really well and I think it looks great. Just need to buy him a hat to keep that head warm when its cold. =)
Saturday night, we went to dinner at Southward for Blake's birthday.
We had the best time just talking and laughing. I love these people.
Blake got a new job, Emily just had sweet baby Davis, and Steph's getting married!!!! We had plenty to discuss!
Mrs. Judy's birthday is later this week, but John started his second round of chemo today and won't be able to celebrate next weekend. We also wanted to do something fun with Mason before John started feeling bad. I think it scares him seeing his Daddy like that.
So we all decided on a fun bowling/pizza party. It's been a while since she had a bowling birthday party. =)
We left the little boys home and the big kids got to hang.
These cuties are the best of friends.
Mason had never been bowling. Aunt Becca and John were helping him out.
We used one of the ramps so he could roll the ball down easier.
Reese, on the other hand, had been bowling and was a pro at rolling the ball down there herself.
Strike!!!
Robert
Becca
Mr. Larry kinda looks like a pro here.
Grandma was worried about her bowling skills, but she did great!
Mr. Larry shaved his head too. =)
Check out that sass. =)
Next stop was Memphis Pizza Cafe for dinner. Can't go wrong there.
And we had some cupcakes after. (and checking out the picture you can see we worked up an appetite! Hardly any pizza left!)
I think they enjoyed them. Turns out that purple stained their faces a tad...
Such a fun night with family. I see more bowling nights in our future!


















No comments:
Post a Comment