Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Brody 18 Months


This sweet boy (in his cute cowboy boots) was 18 months on the 28th.  How in the world can he already be a year and a half?!  


We went to the doctor Monday for our checkup and to get our stats. 

Weight: 24 lbs 8 oz (between 50-75%)
Height: 33 inches (75%)
Head: (95% - still giant)


He is exactly two lbs heavier than Mason was at this age and one inch taller.  


Looks like he's smoking a cig, but it's a sucker.  I promose. 


He is a funny little boy thats for sure.  He can cut his eyes at you so fast you want to laugh so loud.  He knows what he's doing at all times.  He's a smart one. 

Here he is not wanting to eat and trying to slyly throw the food on the ground.  John was giving him a stare down when I snapped these pictures.  I mean, really?!




What?!  What did I do??!?


He is definitely the entertainment at our house these days.  
Here he is pretty excited about National Signing Day for college football.  


*He is very vocal but who knows what he is saying besides Mama, Dada, Bubba, hot, bye, hey, etc. 
*LOVES the paci.  I know I need to break this soon and he does not take one at Pat's house.  It's just easier sometimes but I need to work on it.  Not to mention, he actually talks with it out!
*He sure loves blowing you kisses 
*He knows EVERYTHING we are saying.  takes his clothes off when I say bath time, heads to his room when you say bedtime, etc. 
*pretty much will eat anything and he can down some milk!
*we cannot keep him off the stairs now…he knows how to open the gates.
*definitely a Mama's boy
*ADORES his big brother
*He gets into everything.  Everything.  


We certainly have to stay on our toes nowadays but I would have it no other way.  He is just the sweetest boy (and the cutest if I must say)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment