Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Masonisms 4.0


Mason has been saying some funny things lately and I wanted to jot some of them down.  
He is 4 and pretty entertaining.  


* He is a boy and fake burps and farts all the time….just another perk of being an all boy mom, right?!  Well apparently when he for real burps, it's the real deal.  My parents were over eating dinner and he let out a very loud burp.  He said "When you burp, that means you're done".  Then he threw his hands in the air and said "I'm done".  Then he just walked away.  

* My mom was telling him something one day and Mason said he already knew that.  Then he said, "I know everything.  28 things.  Is that a lot?"

* A little boy in his class recently became a big brother.  When I told Mason his mommy had had her baby, he asked how.  I asked what he meant and he wanted to know how the baby got here.  He knew it was in her belly but wanted to know how it got out.  I said she just came out.  So he asked me if it explodes out.  I said probably, but wasn't sure.  (I really wasn't sure how to respond)  He went on to ask me what happened when Brody was born.  He wanted to know what I saw because I should've been there for that, right?!  I just went along with his explosion theory.  He totally outsmarted me on that one.  

* Mason apparently liked Brody better when he was a baby.  Of course I had to ask why.  He said because he was really cute and just sat there.  

* We had a parent teacher conference with Mrs. Beaudry last week.  She said he is doing really great in school, but there had been one incident that morning.  He has a little friend that he has a love/hate relationship with.  They are always running around chasing each other but do know how to push each other's buttons.  Well Madi told Mason at lunch that she didn't like boys, just her Mommy and Daddy.  So Mason went on to tell her that her Daddy wasn't her real Daddy!!!!  I about died and John was trying to stop laughing.  I mean, why in the world would he say that?!?!  (and for the record, it is her Dad)  She was so upset and the teachers had to calm her down.  I don't even know what to say about this one.  



They had to make a constellation at school.  His teacher was very proud of his t-rex constellation he designed all by himself.  


I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but every morning after Mason eats breakfast, he wants to run upstairs and lay with his Daddy.  (now on mornings he feels well, John is up moving around)  I snapped a picture the other day.  Mason just lays there like he is asleep.  When I make him get up, he freaks out that John isn't covered enough and he may get cold.  He has to tuck him in.  



It is freezing here and we were hoping for some snow last night.  (we got maybe a half an inch)  Well Mason and I decided to do a science experiment.  He wanted to put water in a bowl and sit it outside.  He said it would either freeze or have an explosion.  (we saw where someone had thrown ice out and it broke…he thought there had been some type of explosion)  We sat it out last night and sure enough it was frozen this morning.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment