Mason was Family of the Week at school. We got to make a poster and bring some treats for his class. He got to be the line leader and all sorts of other things. He was very excited about this week, especially getting to look outside to tell everyone the weather each morning. His teacher told us Mason liked to use his imagination and cause controversy within his class about the weather. =)
Here is his poster. He helped me pick out most of the pictures and told me where to put them. He added the stickers.
***I told Mason that I wanted a picture and Brody just marched over there and jumped on the fireplace…I guess I take their picture too often.***
When you are Family of the Week, you get to bring Freddie the Frog home with you all week. You get him the Friday before your week and turn him back in the next Friday along with his book. His book has a series of questions to answer, and we also had to print out pictures of Freddie with us.
I, of course, completely forgot to get Freddie that Friday!!! We tried to do as many things possible, but we do NOTHING during the week besides go to work and come home!
Here he is the first night with his Dad photobombing him. You better believe I put this in his book.
Oh ya know, just tossing him up in the air. Thank goodness Freddie wasn't real.
I was trying to be creative here...
On the way to school.
He slept with Mason each night.
But those are all very obvious pictures with Freddie. I decided to crop him into our pictures from the weekend we were supposed to have him. I wrote that Mason's Mom and Dad accidentally left Freddie at school all weekend but he was with us in spirit…
Freddie at the Ole Miss basketball game.
Freddie zip-lining at Cooper's birthday party.





Brody's face in the picture is HILARIOUS, his little tongue is sticking out.... ha AND then you cropping Freddie in the pics, hilarious!!!!
ReplyDelete