Drinking green juice his Aunt Becca brought him. He was very proud. Check out our wild guy in the background.
We had a big project planned for this past weekend. We had to put together a new swing set…one of those big wooden ones. It came in two boxes and had about a thousand pieces in it! Mason was super excited and wanted to help as much as he could.
Mr. Ben stopped by and brought some crawfish. Mason wasn't too sure at first, as you can see in this picture. He ran away screaming. But he checked it out again and liked it. He ate a few pieces and even a corn on the cob which is spicy! He may have told me his lips were on fire.
We also put Mr. Ben to work! Thanks a ton!
By Sunday afternoon, it was complete! John and I did it without yelling or throwing things at each other. Did I mention it was 1,000 pieces?!?! That is a set up for some serious frustration, but it went smooth. And I'm pretty impressed with my skills on the drill.
It came with two regular swings, but I bought a toddler swing for Brody. We can change it back to the other swing when he is ready, but we wanted him to enjoy it now. And boy does he love to swing.
John smoked a brisket sall day Sunday. Robert, Becca, and the kids came over for dinner.
It's always wild with all these little boys. John and Robert had to use rolls to fend off the scavengers.
Not to mention these wild kids. I mean this picture explains it all. =)
And we found out putting a hat on your sunburned head, when you are completely bald, doesn't cover up that part in the back. Oops.
Brody is much happier when he has a fork in his hand.
Mason had his trike-a-thon today. He was determined to "win". You can see the concentration in this picture.
We have a fun weekend planned. I've been running around trying to get everything ready for Nashville. I also have a bridal shower on Sunday. It will be busy busy but oh so worth it!







No comments:
Post a Comment