We have had some pretty days lately. (although not today)
I was letting the boys play while I raked leaves. I turned my head and almost had a heart attack. Mason was half way up this tree. Boys are crazy.
I was letting the boys play while I raked leaves. I turned my head and almost had a heart attack. Mason was half way up this tree. Boys are crazy.
Brody had a few cherry tomatoes...
Friday night, we met the Salentine's at their church for a fish fry. Since Catholics can't eat meat on Fridays during Lent, they have a fish fry and boy is it good! They make everything themselves and it was delicious. We will probably be there again this Friday!
Saturday morning, I had brunch with my dental hygiene friends. It was much needed! I hate we didn't get any pictures, but I'm sure its because we didn't stop talking long enough.
Saturday afternoon we had a crawfish couple's shower for Stephanie and Patrick. It was such a pretty day and who doesn't love crawfish?!
It was at the cutest house and they had it set up so nice.
The bride-to-be with her fam and Lyndsey.
Diggin' in.
We had such a fun time. Emily couldn't come and she was definitely missed. Can't wait until the big day!
It as a big day at the Brower house. Mason wrote his name all by himself at breakfast. I thought he did a really good job too!
John and I have a problem…more like an addiction.
We have been selling all of our JUNK! I found this page on Facebook and it is so easy. It is seriously like a 7,500 person garage sale. Best part is they come to pick it up at your house! My biggest fear is becoming a hoarder one day. If we keep up the selling, we certainly won't be hoarders….I'm just hoping John doesn't sell all of our good stuff now!
He got some things from his parents' house and brought home his and Robert's baseball cards. Apparenlty, they were obsessed with them because there are hundreds! He has looked through them all day and even got Mason excited.
Turns out, they are hardly worth a penny. But this card is worth a little and he searched for it all day. I told you, he is addicted to selling stuff now.
Hopefully, we will still have furniture next time people come over...
And tonight we found out I still know how to cook! We were beginning to wonder.
Big week ahead.
PET scan is tomorrow, and we get the results Thursday. I am prepared to celebrate but will definately be praying all week. Hope it goes by fast!








Praying, Praying, Praying for y'all this week!!!!!! I know the Good Lord has many more wonderful things in store for your sweet family!
ReplyDelete