I am overdue at posting random pictures of our family's adventures.
We had a bridal brunch at Local this past Sunday for Stephanie. It was just the perfect setting and amazing food.
Sweet friends.
Some of the mommas.
Toasting to the bride to be.
I'm sure she was super pumped about opening gifts in front of everyone, but she seemed so excited with everything she opened and did awesome. =)
After the shower, I went home and got to see the boys for the first time since we went out of town. Someone was soooo happy to see me. Made my heart melt.
Christ the King had a Princess and Pirate Night with Dad. I found a couple of eye patches and earrings at a party store. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at John in this picture. What a trooper. A couple of teachers told me the next day that they loved his earring too. =)
Now that it is Spring, it is like a surprise everyday. The people we bought our house from loved their yard. Things have been popping up everywhere. Apparently, we have cherry trees in the backyard and they are beautiful this time of year.
We got to put on shorts for the first time the other day. Our boys are getting to be closer to the same size as each day passes!
I was raking leaves and Brody started cracking up. He has such a sweet big brother most of the time.
Mason's homework.
This was not a happy morning…but they sure did look cute in their outfits.
We shouldn't go with Mickey Mouse shopping again…she will buy whatever these boys ask! Ha.
Brody will hate me for this picture one day. He absolutely does not understand the whole fast food thing. Every single time he thinks we are about to eat right then….instead of taking it home. He flips out in the car. I gave in (probably a bad decision) and let him have his corn dog and he was so happy. But I guess its just a bad angle because he looks HUGE!!!!
Friday night Cici's Pizza after picking up t-ball gear. Healthy family these days...
Mason had T-ball evaluations Saturday morning. We start practice this week and I'm anxious to see how he does.
Little brother was NOT happy about not getting to play. After big crocodile tears, he and I made a quick run to Target. Its hard being the little bro sometimes.
We hung up our new swing. I just love it!
Brody slept hard during his nap and woke up like this. It's funny and all, but when he sweats while sleeping, it usually means ear infections. The past two days he has woken up fairly early in the morning and been so clingy to me. I suspected ear infections and sure enough tonight, the ear started draining again…sounds like the tubes were a fail for us. I see a doctors appointment in our very near future. =(
Mrs. Connie and Mr, Jimbo got Mason roller skates for Christmas, and he has been dying to try them out.
They were a little harder to figure out then he thought. Ha. John and I were trying hard not to laugh, but he was determined to figure them out!
We had a birthday party to go to this afternoon. I think I have figured out Mason tries to be the class clown. All he does is act silly so his friends will laugh. It would have been my worst nightmare at his age! I'm not sure where his little personality comes from!
We had a productive day today. So much yard work which meant Emma was a little dirty. And who knows when we gave her a bath the last time. I don't post too many pictures of her these days, but this one was pretty funny. She looks like a little rat!












No comments:
Post a Comment