Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

We have had a busy busy weekend.  Fortunately, it has all been good busy…things we have wanted to go do because they are fun.  Just living a normal life around here these days.  


We started painting the fort some last week and I had a couple of helpers.  I apologize that John's rear end is in the air.  I didn't even notice until I put it on Instagram but then immediately took it off.  Oops. 


Mason had his last day of 3K preschool Thursday.  It was a PJ day to go along with movies and pizza.  It is rather difficult finding PJs for a 4 year old that are "cool" to wear to school.  He wanted to wear his "basketball clothes".  Think he is getting big?!  We have just LOVED his teachers and class this year and will sure miss them.  No worries…summer school starts back this Thurs. and he is in the same class.  I don't think summer is as fun with working parents.  


Big brother was getting his picture made, so little bro walked right up after and posed.  And I will never miss a good opportunity for a picture!



Mason had a tball game Thursday night.  We were scheduled to bring snacks, and he was excited to see his friends again.  We had only been having him just wear the sling at this point.  His arm feels much better and he is able to get it out of the sling anyways to do whatever he pleases.  It has been 4 weeks but his doctor appt. isn't until this week.  Im assuming we will get a thumbs up.  I think he is ready to play again!

Brody has so much fun at the games playing.  He stole Mason's cap and wore it the rest of the night.  (and it fits better on his big noggin)


My mom took off Friday to stay home with Mason while he was out of school.  They went to My Big Backyard and he had so much fun!



When I picked him up after work, he zonked out by the time we got out of her neighborhood.  


We had a busy day planned for Saturday.  First, Mason and I went to Blake's parents house to swim for a few hours before our friends' cookout.  The Voss' had this awesome float and he had a blast.  We met Becca and Reese there and the kids had themselves a good time.  

We may have all gotten into a water gun fight. 



John kept Brody home with him so he could nap since we had a cookout that afternoon.  We met them at Catey and Will's house.  I just love hanging out with our friends and I love seeing them all play with our kiddos.  

The cook.  


Robert and Becca brought a slide and a kid's pool which made for some great entertainment.  Brody and one of the twins  (oops..bad aunt award) fighting on the slide.  It appears Brody was walking up the slide the wrong way...


So fun. 

Love their facial expressions.  




Time to eat. 

Mr. Ben was teaching them how to play corn hole. 


Love this picture. 


I'm going to break this up into two blogs.  Too many pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment