Sunday, we had a family cookout at four, so we rested from the day before and played around the house.
Brody just doesn't understand that you aren't suppose to get in the water table.
What a great action shot…shooting his brother mid-run.
We even ate lunch outside.
We ended up staying out there too long and got a tad too much sun. First sun of the year seems to always do that.
l;
But we got some good sleep that afternoon.
We had a cookout at Mrs. Peggy's and it was so much fun. We had a ton of family and family friends there which always makes for a good time. I tried to get a picture of Mom and Brody but he didn't cooperate in this one.
And Dad didn't in this one.
Tami and Westen were in town. Him and Mason had a great time playing.
John and I were getting a picture and Brody jumped in.
So then Mason ran over. Family photo.
These boys loved playing with bubbles. I don't know how many times Brody yelled "bubble".
He got a little carried away at one point...
Playing football with Brian Cline and his girls.
Early morning jeep ride before my Dad came over to help finish up the wood on the fort.
I think the fort turned out great. We still have painting left, shingles to put up, and a girl's touch with curtains and decor of course. Mason said he was impressed.
We went to Becca's parents' house Memorial Day and swam. The boys had a BLAST. Mason had been a little timid of the water for the first time in his life! John and I couldn't believe it. He is going to have swim lessons again, but we just haven't had time to book them yet. All I could think is this isn't gonna be a fun summer. But by the end of the day, he was back to normal and swimming like a fish.
Brody on the other hand, LOVED the water from the beginning. It doesn't surprise me because he almost drowns himself with cups of water in the bathtub every night. I couldn't keep him out of the water.
Watermelon break.
More of those awesome floats.
Brody going down the slide.
Snack time.
They have a perfect backyard for kids. There is a slide to get down from the deck.
WORN OUT. There is nothing else to write about this picture.
We had baths, dinner, and watched a movie before bed. Check out those sun-kissed cheeks.
(we did have to split them up on either side of the couch after this picture…they just can't share a blanket…its impossible)
We had such a fun weekend with friends and family. I could get used to weekend like that, especially the three days off! Back to reality today, but glad its already Tuesday!























No comments:
Post a Comment