We have had another busy, yet fun summer weekend that I need to post about, but today I will keep it short and wish my hubby a very happy birthday.
John (and Robert) turned 31 today and I'm excited to celebrate another year. I am so sure this year will be better than the last…I mean how could it not?!
I hope we can just sit back and enjoy this year. Not try to do everything under the sun and more. Just enjoy our little family and HEALTH.
I am so blessed to have such an awesome husband. He is an amazing role model for our kids and the most selfless person I know. I know I say it a lot, but he is the nicest person I know…and I truly mean that. We have been together now for more than half of our lives, and I am positive I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't by my side.
(obviously Mason was super excited it was his birthday…check out that grin)
Happy Birthday John!!!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment