Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List 2014


I read another blog about fun things to do with your family over the summer.  The ideas were all great and John and I decided to try one out.  

Each member of our family will come up with 3 things each summer to do together.  Only one can cost any real money.  I want to write our Summer Bucket Lists down each year so we can remember what we did each year.  Some women that have been doing this with their family for years said as their kids got older, it was a way to still "be a kid" and memories they will cherish forever. I'm sure it will get more fun as the years go on.  (if we remember to do it each year!)


So with all that said, here is our 2014 Summer Bucket List! 

John:
1. Walk the Herb Parsons Lake trails
2. Putt-putt
3. Movie night in the backyard

Crissy:
1. Pick strawberries at Shelby Farms
2. Go to a Redbirds game
3. Go fishing

Mason:
1. Go to Reese's house
2. Go camping
3. Get on a train


We have already done a couple of mine (of course I picked them out weeks ago and it took John weeks to just pick out something).  There is a train in Collierville we will take Mason to.  I am hoping to knock out a couple more this weekend.  

Unfortunately, Brody is just along for the ride this year.  He would actually have to tell us what he wants to do!  He will still enjoy them all….as long as his brother is there, he is a happy camper.  






No comments:

Post a Comment