We have a lot of new things to look forward to in 2010, Mason sitting up, crawling, walking, first birthday! All kinds of big steps ahead! I can't say enough how good Mason is! He is such a happy baby, he hardly cries and he loves to sleep!! He is sleeping from 9:00 pm to around 7:00 am straight! I go back to work next week so we will have to start actually waking up the little man to go to the babysitter's house. =(
Well John and I went with some of our friend to see Ole Miss play in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas this year so we were there for New Years (we left him for the first time ever and it was 4 days!!! We had a good time but were glad to see him when we got back!) Mason stayed with his Gami and Pops a couple days and then his Grandma and Grandpa a couple days. I think they all enjoyed it!
Here is John and I in
front of the new Cowboys
Stadium!!! It was
awesome! The nicest
place ever!
Here is Mason with some
of the other new babies in
the Stark family (John's
Mom's side). They got to
go to the Family Christmasin Watervalley, MS while
we were out of town.
Well I am so sad this is my last week off with Mason. I know he will be fine but it is so hard to trust someone with your child! I am very fortunate we were able for me to take 12 weeks off. We aren't doing much this week, just hanging out the two of us! =) We did have to go to the grocery store yesterday and had to bundle up...it is FREEZING outside! They say it is going to snow Thursday! =) But here is a picture with his cute hat on before we layered up.



No comments:
Post a Comment