So of course we didn't get much snow, but we did get a little! But definately too cold to get a picture with Mason out there. This was what our backyard looked like...Emma wouldnt even walk out there hardly!
So it was my Special Day
on the 6th (the day I was
adopted) and we went out
to dinner with my parents
on the 6th (the day I was
adopted) and we went out
to dinner with my parents
to celebrate. I was
glad we got a family
picture! =) He is in his
football outfit Blake
picture! =) He is in his
football outfit Blake
and Jake got him! It
has ears on the hoodie. =)
has ears on the hoodie. =)
So sometimes Mason gets a tad fussy right before bedtime. Blake's dad (Mr. Voss) holds his grandaughter Sarah Blake like this and it calms her down so John tried it. I thought he looked so cute like this so I had to get a picture! (and it did calm him down...weird)
So I promise Im not trying to copy Ashley's last blog, but I guess since they are so close in age they are at he same stages so we are taking the same types of pictures! =)
But here is the little man in his bumbo...we couldn't keep him in it too long because his little head was getting tired.
And here he is doing his tummy time! He is not that big of a fan of tummy time but he tries. haha
So John is out of town for a couple of days for work, so it has been just Mason and I. I now REALLY appreciate John being home at night because he usually takes Mason anytime he is fussy, hungry, or needs changing then. He is such a great husband and dad! So lets just say...Mason went to sleep a little early last night!! haha But John's work comferences did not come at a very good time because today was his first day at the babysitters, so I had to take him by myself! I actually don't have to go into work until 12:30 due to people freaking out about the cold weather, but she was expecting him so I went ahead and took him early. When we got there, he was still in his carseat when I was telling Mrs. Pat his usual daily rouine...well he kept talking and smiling at me the whole time I was talking to her! So it made it a little more difficult to leave him, but I know he is okay. =) (I am counting down the hours until I get to pick him up though)







No comments:
Post a Comment