Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Better...


So our eyes are OPEN!!!  Today we did a little better, not as fussy.  We are still needing the paci quite often (which is new since the eye incident).  I am hoping that this too shall pass.  It has been such a challange to get him to eat much...we are still trying to get over that cold we had the weekend before. Poor little guy can't catch a break!  We go to the doctor Tuesday for an eye checkup, and I am going to make sure Dr. Bubba thinks he is taking in enough ounces. 
John and I are hoping Mason gets better soon.  We are ready for him to be back to his normal cute and energetic self!!!

P.S.  Mason is in one of his cute new 3-6 month outfits John's mom just got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment