Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 Months...Sick Little Boy

Yesterday, We were exactly 3 months old!  We have been congested the last couple of days but yesterday become much worse! =(  He cannot breathe through his little nose and he is now coughing and sneezing very frequently.  We got a humidifier, nasal solution, and some Vicks vapor rub (had to get some help from Ashley who has already been through this with Miss Brinkley)...so hopefully we will get better soon! 

We had already scheduled an appt. for 3 month pictures so we went ahead and had them taken yesterday.  He did very well considering he was tired and sick! 







So I got the funniest picture of him the other night!  John was holding him, and he grinned so big.  We laughed for a while after we saw the picture.



I also tried to get one
with Emma, but she
would only turn her
back to him! =(


He looks quite confused as to why she wont hang out with him! =)


We are going to take the 3 month picture with the blocks later today.  I also have a video I took of him "talking".  He gets so loud sometimes!  He also figured out how to squeal, it is pretty funny.  The videos won't download onto my computer right now, so I will have to put it on my parents and then I can put it on here.
                          

1 comment:

  1. You sweet little boy, can you get any cuter??? Gami loves the big grin, but poor Emma, hopefully she will figure out he is here to stay!

    ReplyDelete