Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Good Week



So this week has definately been MUCH easier!  It is also nice only to work late on Tuesdays!  It is just much harder because I only get to hang out with him for 30 minutes AT THE MOST!  I get home and John has him ready for bed. =(  

Well I personally think we are getting too big too fast!  We are pretty much out of 0-3 month clothes and now in 3 months...I refuse to do 3-6 month right now, but I am pretty sure they would fit just fine!  3-6 just seems sooo big, and I'm not ready for him to be that big! =(  There is a little girl Anna Belle at his daycare that is 2 months older than him...you really can't tell a difference in their size (but I say she's just petite =) )

I layed him on his playmat that he LOVES to hang out on, walked away for a second.  When I came back he was on his side.  He is trying very hard to roll over.  I'm sure he is thinking to himself, "Mom, get that coffee table out of my way so I can roll over!"





1 comment: