Well I started back working full time this week! I really have enjoyed work, but am soo ready for Friday night to get here! We are not used to getting up to get ourselves ready, Mason fed, changed, and dropped off at Mrs. Pat's (the babysitters) before work. It has been slightly challenging. Sunday, we made a plan for who would take and pick up our man. That has definately not been followed! (poor John...he has been getting to work later than usual this week) I'm sure it will get better as each day passes!
They did change my schedule at my Monday - Thursday job! I used to work from 11:00am - 8:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (most of the time not getting home until about 9:00pm) But a really sweet hygienist volunteered to work one of my late days, so I only have to do Tuesday late nights! And I am so thankful after this past Tuesday...I had less than 30 minutes with Mason before he went to bed!
He has done well this week at Mrs. Pat's. He had a harder time taking naps at the beginning of the week, I'm sure just getting adjusted, but today she said he slept very well!
He is getting bigger by the day. I noticed Sunday night when I changed him into a sleeper that it was getting rather small, his shoulders were beginning to show because his feet were pulling it down. But being a bad mother, I left him in it just thinking to myself that it would be the last time for him to wear it. ( he has another layer with the swaddle outfit so he shouldn't get too cold)
Well John went to get him out of his crib the next morning and asked me if I had put clothes on him because he looked like this...
He was able to get out of the sleeper and the swaddle me! If something is too small next time...we won't be wearing it! He was very happy naked though!
Well Emma is doing well, still not sure what this "thing" is in her house. We would be very happy if she stopped walking on him as if he doesn't exist though!
John joked tonight that Emma cried much much more when she was a puppy than Mason ever has! (hence the reason she is in the bed with us!)



Oh my!! I can not believe that he got out of his outfit.. That is too funny.
ReplyDelete