Gami got Mason some bath toys! He loves them and makes bath time even MORE enjoyable! Thanks Gami! =)
We have been a little fussy the last two days and have some not fun poop diapers but we are hangin in there! I never posted his eight month pictures but I completely agree with Ashley... it is getting MUCH harder to take these and honestly, I didn't really get one. haha
I think this is is sad but for some reason I kinda like it. =) He wanted that block sooooo bad!
This past weekend was pretty much yardwork and party fun! We (actually I should probably say John) laid more sod Friday after work...aka sweat his bottom off due to the 100 degree weather. John got to enjoy a game of golf Saturday while Mason and I ran some errands.
Saturday night we had a going away party for Mica, one of my dental hygiene friends. (she ended up getting sick so she didn't make it) It was at my friend Stephanie and her husband John's house down the street and we got to take Mason! He was soooo excited so he took a bath, he picked out his new cute outfit, and by the time we got there...he was EXHAUSTED!! Not happy and ready for bed! We kept him up for a few minutes to say hello to everyone and then popped up his pack and play and off the sleep he went while we all ate dinner.
Megan, me, Tara, Brittany, and Stephanie
John and I
Stephanie and John (hostess/host)
Brittany and Brett
Tara and Rusty
For some reason I don't have a picture of Mark and Megan! =( But here she is with their child Tokey...
We took a group picture but it really didn't turn out that well!!
Sunday, we both did a ton of yardwork!!!! Oh my goodness!! I don't know if I've ever sweat so much!! When will it be fall?!?!?! Sunday afternoon we all three went to a friend and coworker's 30th birthday party! It was at Katie's inlaws house and everyone swam, except of course for us because I didn't bring our swimsuits!!! I don't know why...not very smart when again...it was 100 degrees outside! But we still had a good time and glad to celebrate the big 3-0 with her!
Well today was Monday but it was a good Monday because I just love my new job! =) I am just so much less stressed and feel like I can enjoy my wonderful life with my sweet little boy and my awesome husband so much more! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment