Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our First Injury

When I walked in to pick up Mason today, Mrs. Pat immediately said "we had a little accident".  The Little Man decided to pull up on the end table, then fell, and hit his little cheek on the corner of the table. He has a little bruise and Im sure we have PLENTY more to come!!
***note:  We have repeatedly tried to get rid of this orange nose...only green ball peas and green beans for a week now!!!!  It must be permanently orange!***


John has a new little activity he has decided to do everyday when he gets home from work (especially since I pretty much pick up Mason every afternoon now that Im so much closer...he used to feed him his dinner every night and now I do it).
They read one of his books!  Mason pays pretty good attention too...I think he loves it. =)


And here he is...

standing up!!!  Crazy! 

 He can pretty much pull himself up on anything now.  Tonight he tried taking a couple of steps closer to me (while holding onto the coffee table) but I was so worried that I had my hands around his waist!  I know I say this often but he really is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment