We had a great weekend! Saturday, Mason and I got a TON of things done while Daddy had to go into work for a couple of hours (and go to the golf tournament for several hours!). We cleaned, did all the laundry, and put alot of junk up! Of course, you can't really tell tonight because I think everything is back where it doesn't belong!
I took a couple of pictures this week of Mason in his walker with one of his favorite things to play with...a star from his toy that you stack things. He loves it for some reason!
**we are working on getting rid of his little orange nose!**
Well we had a slight problem this weekend...Mason is pulling up onto his knees with the side of his bed and then looking over the rails!!! I think I have said this before but we now HAVE to lower his matress in his crib!
***he is a little upset because I had to go and get my camera...oops***
Here is was today...all up on his noise machine!
He has been pulling up on his knees now on just about anything...toys, furniture, you name it! I feel like we have just chased him all weekend! haha
Here is was this morning before we took him to his Grandma and Grandpa's house while John and I went the golf tournament. His eyes are HUGE in this picture.
John and I had a good time at the St. Jude Classic. But we did walk a hundred miles (it feels like), got a tad burnt, and literally sweated the ENTIRE time!!! Fortunately we had some club passes where we could at least get cooled off. It turned out to be a great ending though! They had to play four extra holes because of a three-way tie! Exciting, but I am exhausted now and ready for bed!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!! This is my last week at my current M-Th job and I start my new job next Monday! =)
Brinkley only like the star too!!! She could care less about the rings and the fact that the toy lights up! Crazy how much alike they are!
ReplyDelete