We have been busy, busy, busy lately which makes us sleepy, sleepy, sleepy!
The Little Man has a whole new look on his jumparoo...he loves it again! He bounces until he falls asleep.
We have been pretty busy, so I haven't updated in a while.
Last Friday night we went out to eat for my friend Brittany's birthday dinner at Swanky's. Yum! The new Swanky's closer to our house is a tad different than the others. You sit down and order from a menu and the salad was soooo good! We then got a good night sleep and Mason got some time with his Gami and Pops.
Saturday morning we went to Reese's 2nd birthday party! It was Mason's nap time when we left to head to Covington and he slept the entire way! (it was also nap time on the way home!!) He had a fun time and did pretty good. He hates being held for a long time . We held him as long as he could and then just let him loose! =)
Here is the birthday girl!! (notice her wings she had put on)
Here she is with the high heels in her dress-up treasure box she got! She's starting early! =)
Opening up more gifts
John and Robert with their mini-mes!
***notice she just wants to blow her bubbles and he only wants to play with his new ball***
John, Mason, and Great Grandpa James
As you can see here, Mason was worn out by the end of the party! Here, Reese is waving goodbye to him because we were about to leave! So sweet.
Here is Grandma Judy, Reese, and Mason
We had such a good time at the party! It was a brunch with some yummy food and we had a fun time seeing everyone and celebrating the beautiful Reese! I think she had a ton of fun! Mason couldn't keep his eyes off of her and her cousin Cabe playing together. He wanted down with them sooooo bad! When he finally got down, he was trying to eat Cabe's shoes...which Cabe thought was funny and Reese kept saying "no, no, no" and shaking her little finger back and forth! It was priceless.
Well Sunday was Father's Day!! Mason got up early and gave John some stuff for his grill (and an IOU for an Ole Miss navy blue game polo that they are currently out of his size!) I made HOMEMADE (no Bisquick here) waffles, sausage, and eggs.
This is the only picture I got of Mason and John...I'm a horrible mother! I can't believe I forgot!!
Here is John trying to sit the Little Man back down...he is now pulling up to his feet!!!! Yes I said feet!
Playing on his mat...trying to find something to get into
We then went to see Grandpa Larry. He had to go to work soon, so we just hung out for a bit. (and again, I forgot to get a picture of Mason and Grandpa Larry)
Then we went to Pops house to visit.
Im so thankful for my awesome dad! He loves and supports me (and my family) so much and that's all I could ever ask for! =)
I think Mason looks so cute here.
This kid just will not sit still anymore!
We had a great weekend and Father's Day.
Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate my husband! He is the best father anyone could every wish for, and I am certain Mason already realizes this.
Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!! (the new job is GREAT and I love it!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment