We are constantly running after Mason now! He is into everything and anything. This morning I laid him down on his mat in the middle of the floor with his toys, and two minutes later this is what I saw...
I got up, put him back on the mat, and ONE minute later...
***note: yes, that is dust on the coffee table***
The Little Man is 8 months old today!!!! Crazy!! I just can't believe it. So I am going to follow the trend and do one of those monthly stats:
*still has 5oz formula every 3 hours (when awake)
*cereal in the morning
*vegetables for lunch/dinner
*either a yogurt or a half jar of cereal before bed
*army crawling EVERYWHERE
*pulling up on knees
*sitting (and this morning got into the sitting position all by his self)
*weighs probably about 18 lbs now!
Well a little update on our yardwork!!!
This is the Summer Flock we got from Grandma Reba. I wasn't sure what it would look like when bloomed but it is gorgeous!!!! I love it! It has many more blooms popping up!
Here is a different color of the Lillies that has bloomed!
And our newest purchase, this umbrella to cover our patio furniture from Target. (alot of their summer stuff is on sale now!) I love the pattern and it will look great at his first birthday party theme!!! =)
I will take some 8 month pictures either tonight or in the morning and post them. This morning is yardwork time and this afternoon I have to go into my new job! Have a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment