Well I got a call from Mrs. Pat this morning and Mason had drainage just pouring out of his left ear. Gross I know but that also meant he definitly had an ear infection. He had been acting a little fussy and sleeping restlessly but not tooooo bad, so I honestly had no clue! =(
John took him to the doctor this afternoon and sure enough he has double ear infections. His right ear actually is probably hurting worse because he got all that pressure off of his left ear when it started draining. Another round of antibiotics and a list of ENTs is what John and The Little Man came home with. He is already sleeping alot better tonight!!!
When I got home and saw this "drainage"... ewww!!! Let me tell you, it was more like leakage!!! His little shirt even had that mess on it! I felt so bad for him because we didn't even know!! =(
We will schedule an appt. with an ENT once we decide who we will go to.
Last but not least:
the Little Man weighed in at....drumroll please....
19 lbs and 1 oz!!!!!!!!!
(such a sweet, LITTLE boy)
I heard you are going to the same ENT as Brinkley... He will get that cleared up and ya'll wont have to worry with infections!!!
ReplyDeleteYea I know. That is crazy! My dentist told me he did their girls tubes and he is a family friend so she referred me there. I hope he can clear them up!!! =)
ReplyDelete