I actually didn't have to work this past Friday, so we scheduled a doctor's appointment for Mason to see the ENT. His infections should had been cleared up at this point since it was his last day of antibiotics, but of course he had quite a bit of pressure and fluid still in both ears. The doctor really doesn't think all of these infections have been getting cleared and then two weeks later we need antibiotics again. He recommended we go ahead and get tubes and his adnoids taken out (which will hopefully help with all that congestion). He said Mason was a textbook example of someone who needed tubes. =( But hopefully this will help and we can stop taking all of these medications!!! I just hate that our Little Man is going to have to be sedated! So sad, but I know he will do so good and probably won't even phase him! We will schedule it tomorrow when the office calls.
**********
Mrs. Pat let us take home Mason's newest favorite toy for the weekend. He has learned how to push this little car. He got sooooo excited when he pushed it, so of course we just had to go out a buy him one of his very own! His new one is Tow-Mater! We got a video of him with Mrs. Pat's from Friday night.
We woke up Saturday morning and had eggs and french toast. Mason got to eat breakfast with us at the table and he LOVED it! =)
I mean what kid doesn't love syrup all over his food?!?! =)
Since the weather has been so nice lately (well not a hundred degrees outside) we decided to do something outdoors. We went and checked out the Memphis Farmer's Market downtown and I was impressed! We just strolled around and looked at all the fun stuff. They had fresh flowers, produce, meat, and everything else. I definitly want to go again when I remember to bring cash!!!!
We had a fun weekend with our Little Man. He is learning so many new things these days! He did a couple of things this weekend and John and I both said how fast he is growing up. He will probably be walking before we know it, he started drinking from big boy cups (I could probably switch all together from bottles but I'm gonna wait a tad longer...that just means he isn't a little baby anymore!!!), he is eating ANYTHING we put in front of him, and last but not least...he is learning how to throw some pretty good tantrums. I mean throws his full body on the ground screaming and two seconds later smiling. Here he is right after one....
and then he threw another little fit because John picked him up! haha But look at those big blue eyes...ya gotta love him! =)
That is all for now!!! Everyone remember...college football starts this week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment