Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Little Man is...

10 Months Old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe he is this old!  He is learning something new everyday.  He has the best little personality and is the most loveable little guy ever. And personally, I think he's just the cutest! =) 
***the remote makes him sooooo happy***


This picture is from Saturday morning.  He is chowing down on some eggs and biscuits.  I think he is going to love food as much as his mommy! =)




Here is the little guy playing with Emma's kennel.


I really did think he was going to hop on in but he didn't!!


"Am I gonna get in trouble?!?!"

"Okay, here goes nothing!"



So...we had a slight problem with his shorts today.  Mom noticed an outfit she had bought him a while back that was still in his closet with the tags on it.  She wanted me to go ahead and have him wear it since it was a 6-9 month outfit (and he did turn 10 months today!!!!!).

I put him in it this morning.  He is pretty hard to get clothes on and off, so by the time I saw his shorts were too big...it was kind of too late.  I warned Mrs. Pat when I dropped him off at daycare and just assummed he would be running around in his diaper when I picked him up this afternoon. 

Here they are all rolled up!  Haha.  I can't believe they aren't even close to fitting!!! 


When I walked in to get him, Mrs. Pat told me that he had them on for a little while today.  But when she picked him to change his diaper at some point, toys just started dropping out of his shorts!  I guess his shorts were so big that he didn't quite know what to do so he thought "hey, why don't I just store all of my favorite toys?!?!?"  I laughed sooooo hard!


Anyways, I started looking through his closet tonight to see if any shorts would fit him and I found these...

They fit pretty well...but they are THREE months!!!!  Yes, that's right, three months.  As you will recall, we are TEN months.  Guess we have a little guy on our hands! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment