The Little Man's hair had gotten a tad too long...we had a mullet in the back! Fortunately for him, he has a Great Aunt who has some hair cutting skills up her sleeve and who loves him so much to come from Nashville to snip that mess on top of his head! =)
We had a small audience and a pretty cooperative little boy. It did take several people to make this happen though. =) But do not worry...we took millions of pictures to capture the event!
We put him in his highchair and also had new blocks for entertaiment.
"What is going on here, Mom?"
I love this picture! =)
I love, love this picture!!!
"I see those scissors Mrs. Peggy!!!"
Just chillaxing.
"I'm not too sure about this..."
Okay, so this is when it turned into a team effort as well as overstuffing a 10 month old. We had to take him out of his highchair to cut off the mullet. To do this John had to hold him and I constantly fed him puffs. (about half of a canister!)
"I see you!!!!!"
"When will this be over?????"
These two started giving him even more puffs!!!
They even let him stick his entire arm in the canister!
The final product!!!!
***we got a bin for all of his toys instead of them laying all over the house...he really likes it! (as well as me!!!!!)***
Well we had a big weekend! Mason did soooo well with the haircut and Mrs. Peggy was awesome!!!! We appreciated it soooo much! Although he does look so grown up now!!! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment