Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Weekend...The Lake!

Last weekend the whole fam went to our friend Dave's lake house at Pickwick.  He was sooo nice to let us bring Mason!  We had a very good time just hanging out with good friends.


Here he is Saturday morning playing with this awesome toy car his Gami got him.  It was very helpful in keeping him entertained while everyone else slept!  Fortunately, Dave, Jenna, Jake, and Blake all slept upstairs while we were downstairs so I don't think he disturbed them too bad. 

After he got a little tired of his car, we took him outside to see the view of the beautiful lake!


Here he is waving to us.

Good Morning Little Man!



John and Jake getting ready to lake it.

Me cheesing it.

Blake and Gracie!  She is Jenna's dog and has to be one of the sweetest dogs I've ever been around! =)





Everyone left for the lake and Mason caught up on his morning nap while I read my book!

When they got back we had lunch, then rode jet skis and swam/layed out at the dock off their house.  I bought one of those infant life jackets just in case we needed it and it worked very well!!  He looked like he was being choked but I promise he wasn't.  He loved splashing the water and had such a good time!!!  (as long as the sun wasn't in his eyes)

Mason and I in the water...he is trying to take off my glasses.

Mason, Blake, and I

Daddy and Mason


Here he is just looking out at the water!


Later, we ALL went out on the boat!  Mason slept at the beginning but then had a great time!!  I am sooooo mad at myself that I didn't take my camera on the boat and then was even madder when I realized my camera was set on manual when all of the pictures above were taken so they are slightly blurry!  Ugh!!!  I honestly wanted to go back out on the boat Sunday just to reinact the events from the day before!!  (including John and Jake on the tube together...Jake being Jake and getting up on his knees with John under him!  I can still see John shaking him head!  haha)



Sunday morning before we left I did manage to get an inside view of the lake from the house!  So pretty!




When we got home Sunday, we did blow up his baby pool and let him play in it for a little bit.


So stinkin cute! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment